THURSDAY 22 OCTOBER to SUNDAY 25 OCTOBER 2020
there to witness history at the 100th and final Cox Plate at the original Moonee Valley racecourse. The racecourse will close for a complete redevelopment and realignment, with the 2021 Cox Plate to be held elsewhere. This is your last chance to see the Cox Plate run on the famous 2040m course with the 173m straight and here such phrases as “and they’ve taken off at the school”.
This Ladbrokes Cox Plate Carnival will be an unrivaled racing experience not to be missed. Ensure you’re in the best seat in the house with our memorable dining and hospitality package to witness history at Australia’s most intimate racecourse.
- 3 Nights Accommodation at 4.5* Rendezvous Hotel
- Welcome dinner and drinks
- Cox Plate Eve Luncheon at Euraka 89 with special racing guests
- Manikato Night races including full hospitality
- Mounting yard tour (TBC)
- Celebrity Room for Cox Plate Day including full hospitality and reserved Grandstand seat
- Sunday stable visit
- Services of experienced guide
- Transfers throughout
2020 Cox Plate Carnival
Deposit of $1000 per person due on booking to lock in your spot.