TUESDAY MARCH 24 to SUNDAY MARCH 29, 2020
Known as “the richest day in horseracing”, the Dubai World Cup marks the season’s end of the Dubai World Cup Carnival. The Dubai World Cup alone carries a purse of US$10 million, but next year this amazing day will be even bigger: nine other races on the day will push up total prize money to just under US$30 million!
With so much at stake, horseracing doesn’t get any more exciting than this. The atmosphere is electrifying,
and you can be there to soak it in while you mingle with some of the biggest names in horseracing.
- 5 Nights Accommodation at 5* Sofitel Jumeriah Beach Hotel
- Breakfast included daily
- Welcome drinks and 2.5 hour dinner cruise
- Dubai City Half Day Tour
- Breakfast with the Stars function
- Full Hospitality at Meydan Racecourse in the Lounge on Level 6 including afternoon tea, gourmet buffet & premium beverages
- Desert Safari 4WD tour including Arabian dinner
- Australian Racing Tours Information Pack
- Transfers throughout
- Services of an experienced tour leader
2020 Dubai World Cup
Deposit of $1000 per person due on booking to lock in your spot.