THURSDAY 6 FEBRUARY to MONDAY 10 FEBRUARY 2020
Join AUSTRALIAN RACING TOURS and TASMANIAN RACING CLUB for an exciting long weekend in the Apple Isle. The Hobart Cup is a remarkable thoroughbred horse race in Tasmania – Australia’s island State. It is one of the most prominent social events in the State and a part of the Tasmanian Summer Racing Carnival. This Group 3 race sees some of the best stayers in the southern states invade to try and steal the prize, and along with the Tasmanian Derby on the Friday afternoon this promises to be a great weekend of racing.
We'll also take in some of the stunning sights of Hobart and enjoy some of the fine local food and wine with an opportunity to stick around and explore the rest of Tasmania.
- 4 Nights Accommodation at 4* Apartment Hotel
- Welcome dinner and drinks
- Carbine Club Luncheon
- Terrace View Restaurant for Tasmanian Derby including food & drinks
- Relaxing Peppermint Bay Luncheon Cruise
- VIP Hospitality in Committee Room for Hobart Cup including food & drinks
- Services of experienced guide
- Transfers throughout
2020 Hobart Cup Weekend
Deposit of $500 per person due on booking to lock in your spot.